March 2021 Patch Club -- Sakura Kero
♥Size L - 1.75-2 inch in size
♥Material: Polyester Thread
♥ Iron on - Easy application [if you are planning to wash the garment you are ironing this patch on, it is recommended to sew after ironing it on].
♥ Made for any type of apparel
♥ This patch is made to order.
HOW TO IRON ON PATCHES:
1) Set an iron to medium heat with NO STEAM.
2) Place patch on fabric surface.
3) Cover patch with cotton fabric or parchment paper (an old t-shirt also works!)
4) Press and hold iron on patch for 15-30 seconds for light to medium fabrics. Thicker, heavier fabrics may require heating time.
5) Check edges of the patch to make sure the entire surface adhered to the fabric. For extra security, flip the garment over and iron patch from behind.
❄️Please let me know if you have any other questions ! ❄️
✮ SHIPPING INFORMATION✮
All pins will be shipped through letter mail from Canada within a week of the order date. There is NO tracking.
✮✮✮Please select the proper upgraded shipping option if you wish for tracking and insurance.✮✮✮
I will NOT be responsible for lost or stolen packages without insurance/tracking.
All work and images © Helen Yu 2018, All rights reserved.
March 2021 Patch Club - Sakura Kero
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
If items are damaged or have issues/defects, please contact me directly via email.